650 minimum credit score. Start up Business loan Products
Business Line of Credit and Term Loans Products:
● Capital for entrepreneurs and startups.
● Line of Credit program - Capital for brand new businesses (beginner).
● Term Loan - Capital for businesses that already started but hasn’t reached a certain level of income they want (experienced). Qualifications:
● For beginner program (Line of Credit) : - Personal Credit Score above 700 (with good quality or track records). - Approval within 24 hours, the funds will be transferred between 5 - 10 business days. - Funds will be transferred to credit card Line of Credit. - The credit card doesn’t report to personal credit score and has zero interest rate. - The customer can cash the fund out and use a credit card to pay employees, business bills, or buying stuff for their business.
● Existing business (Term Loan): - Minimum income $50k - 75k. - Income might come from W2 Salary or distribution income (from rental real estate as a corporation). - If the net taxable exceeds 50 to 75, the applicants are pre-qualified for the loan. - It’s a cash loan product, and the fund will be deposited in the applicant’s account. - Term: 5 - 7 years. - Rate: 4% - 15% based on the strength of the credit. - Payment: between 1 - 2% of the balance approved. Disqualifications: - Bankruptcy history within the last 3 - 4 years. - High credit card debt over 50% / high credit card utilization. - Brand new account opened in the last 12 months. Maximum Funding:
● Line of Credit (for Startups) can get funding up to $150,000 per round.
● Waiting time between each round is 30 - 60 day process.